Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Character Animation

In order to create this video, I was required to be very patient and also very wise in the choices I made. I needed to be aware of various circumstances and accommodate for all of them. I needed to concentrate on making the beat of the music match with the stop motion animation but also be aware of the fact that it is also very important to keep the realism within the actions done by my character. I took very close attention to every movement; even within the cart wheel. I also had to plan out a storyboard depicting what angle I want my character to be portrayed in certain parts of the song/animation. Everything went according to plan and I'm happy about that. I would tweak a few more things if I had more time but considering we only had a week to do this, there wasn't much time to do all the things I wanted.


Here is the layout of my work station (my desk)



For the Best Quality (Recommended - Use Link Below):
http://vimeo.com/16489755


Low Quality Version:

1 comment:

  1. It's so good, I can't get enough! Yum, yum.
    Believability & Accuracy: 12 of 12 points
    Creativity: 8 of 8 points
    JSG Top Pick: 20 bonus points
    Total: 40 of 20 points

    ReplyDelete